- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Bwthyn Afon (River Cottage) is a mid-terraced stone cottage, located on a quiet residential lane in Tanygrisiau near Blaenau Ffestiniog.
The cottage sleeps three people in two bedrooms - one double and one single, as well as a shower room.
The living accommodation comprises a fitted kitchen, dining area and a sitting area with multi-fuel stove.
Outside there is an enclosed rear courtyard and an enclosed front garden with furniture.
Off road parking for one car is available opposite the cottage.
With lovely scenery and outdoor activities to enjoy on the doorstep, Bwthyn Afon (River Cottage) makes a great base for a couple or small family to enjoy North Wales.
Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x single. Shower room with quadrant shower cubicle, basin and WC. Open plan living area with fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting area with multi-fuel stove.
- DuoHeat 'smart' electric radiators with multi-fuel stove in sitting area
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washer/dryer, Smart TV with free view, DVD player iPod dock, WiFi, selection of DVDs and books
- Fuel, power and starter pack for multi-fuel stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking available on first come, first served basis in allocated parking bays opposite cottage
- Enclosed gated front courtyard with picnic bench
- Enclosed rear courtyard with garden furniture
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome (please bring own dog beds and towels)
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shops 1.6 miles, pub 20 mins walk
- Lakeside Cafe 3 mins walk
- Note: Front garden is gated and enclosed by a 3' 5" stone wall.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Blaenau Ffestiniog 1.1 miles; Porthmadog 8 miles; Betws-y-Coed 15 miles; Beddgelert 16 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
Tanygrisiau was famous for its slate mining, producing a high quality black slate that was used across the world. Its railway station is on the famous Ffestiniog Railway, a narrow gauge railway built to carry slate from the mines down to the sea at Porthmadog; today it is a renowned tourist attraction.