- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Broadband / WiFi
Stable Cottage is a wing of a 19th century coach house in the Cheshire village of Tilston, just 3 miles from Malpas.
The cottage sleeps four people in one double bedroom, one twin room and a family bathroom.
Also included in the accommodation are a fitted kitchen with a dining area and a sitting room with an electric fire.
Outside the cottage is off road parking for two cars and a small front patio with outdoor furniture and a barbecue.
With walks along the river and the historic city of Chester just a short drive away, Stable Cottage is a beautiful cottage in a fascinating part of the country.
Two bedrooms with basin and WC: 1 x double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with roll-top bath, shower over and basin. Kitchen with dining area and a Pure Vision Log Burner. Sitting room with electric woodburner-effect fire.
- Oil central heating with storage heaters and electric fires
- Pure Vision woodburner
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, stereo/CD, intermittent WiFi, selection of books and games
- Upright piano
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Bicycle storage on request
- Small sunny patio overlooking garden with chairs and BBQ
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 1 min walk
- Note: Bus stop for Chester over the road
About the location
Malpas 4.5 miles; Whitchurch 10 miles; Chester 14 miles.
Chester is a beautiful and historic border city. Walk its ancient walls, discover the Roman remains and experience 21st Century shopping in the unique half-timbered medieval 'Rows' at the city's heart.
The village of Tilston is situated on the river Dee, between the city of Chester and the town of Whitchurch. Chester is 14 miles away, and has much to offer the tourist, including excellent shopping, the old Roman Walls and Chester Zoo. Further afield, the Welsh mountains and coastline, and the market towns and villages of Cheshire, Shropshire and Wrexham are all within easy touring distance.