- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Trefaes Newydd is a detached stone barn conversion in the countryside a mile from Sarn Meyllteryn on the Lleyn Peninsula.
The cottage has a first floor twin, and on the ground floor, a double room, shower room, kitchen with dining area and sitting room with woodurner.
Outside is off road parking for two cars, a front patio and a rear patio and lawn plus access to the owners' six acres of pasture.
Trefaes Newydd is a wonderful base for enjoying the walking, cycling, watersports and beaches of the Lleyn Peninsula.
Two bedrooms: 1 x ground floor double, 1 x twin. Ground floor shower room with shower, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen with dining area. Use of owners' utility. Sitting room with woodburner.
- LPG underfloor central heating with woodburner
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge, shared use of washing machine in owners' utility, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio,WiFi
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Bike storage
- Front and rear patio and lawn with furniture plus access to 6 acres of pasture land suitable for horse grazing
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 1 mile
- Note: Property is accessed via 150-yard unadopted track
- Note: Horses welcome by prior arrangement with owners.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Abersoch 6 miles; Pwllheli 8 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
Situated at the heart of the beautiful Lleyn Peninsula, this tiny, rural village of Sarn Meyllteyrn is positioned within an area renowned for its outstanding scenery and offers a local shop and pub. Set between two glorious bays and just six miles away is the attractive town of Abersoch â€“ one of the most popular sailing venues in North Wales. Hosting numerous sailing regattas throughout the summer months, this charming town also offers a wide variety of shops, pubs, restaurants and cafes as well as facilities for water sports enthusiasts, windsurfers, water-skiers, sailors and surfers. Warren Beach, the sheltered sands at Porth Bach and the terrific, high cliffs at Port Ceriad are just a short drive away whilst the scenic Bardsley Island can be reached via a quick boat trip.