- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
The Lambing Shed is a detached cottage overlooking a meadow and unspoilt woodland, 1.5 miles from the village of Dyserth and four miles from Prestatyn.
This single-storey cottage sleeps four people in two bedrooms, consisting of one king-size double and one twin, as well as a shower room.
The cottage also has an open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburner.
Outside there is off road parking for two cars, a patio with summerhouse, furniture and barbecue, as well as shared use of a one acre meadow.
The Lambing Shed is an ideal base for a couple or family to explore the North Wales coast.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x king-size double, 1 x twin (accessed up 3 steps). Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburning stove. Utility.
- Infrared and ceramic radiator electric central heating with woodburning stove
- Electric double oven and ceramic hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for stove inc. in rent
- Honesty box available for additional wood
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot, highchair and stairgate
- Off road parking for 1 car on the drive, or 2 cars if the gate is left open
- Secure bike storage
- Patio with summerhouse, furniture and BBQ
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 1 mile
- Please note: there is very little to no mobile phone signal at this property; please check with your network provider
Please note: there is very little to no mobile phone signal at this property; please check with your network provider.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Prestatyn 4 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
The small village of Dyserth is situated close to the North Wales coast, three miles from the seaside town of Prestatyn. The village offers ancient castle ruins, a waterfall with quaint tea rooms next to it, two pubs both serving food and a Parish church. There is easy access to lovely local walks including Offa’s Dyke Path, Gop Hill, Allt Y Craig and Golden Grove. Within reach is the Snowdonia National Park, the Clwydian Hill Range, Llandudno and the city of Chester.