- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Crown Cottage is a delightful semi-detched ground floor cottage and can sleep four people in two bedrooms, a double and a twin, both sharing a family bathroom.
The open plan living area has a fitted kitchen, dining area with drop-leaf table, sitting area with comfy sofas and a woodburning stove.
There is also a large gable window that commands breathtaking views.
Outside there is off road parking for two cars and a lawned garden with furniture.
Crown Cottage is located in a perfect spot for exploring this delightful area.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x king-size double, 1 x twin with TV. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburning stove.
- LPG central heating with woodburning stove
- Dual fuel range cooker with electric oven and gas hob, microwave, fridge with ice box, washing machine, dishwasher, Large Smart TV with Freeview in the lounge, WiFi
- Fuel, power and starter pack for stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars on shared parking area
- Lawned garden with furniture
- Three well-behaved pets welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Note: Garden is unfenced and has occasional rabbit burrows, children and pets to be supervised
- Note: There are 3 spiral steps that lead down to the twin bedroom
- Note: Nearest pub 1.3 miles
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Prestatyn: 2.9 miles; Colwyn Bay 19.2 miles; Chester: 26.3 miles
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
3 miles from Prestatyn, Llanasa is a rural village and is considered one of the best kept villages in Wales. Llanasa offers a popular Inn, restaurant, church and village hall. Nearby Prestatyn is a seaside resort offering an array of shopping facilities, pubs, restaurants and three beaches. Further afield is the seaside resort of Colwyn Bay which has a promenade and many other amenities.