- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Broadband / WiFi
Quarry Cottage is a detached bungalow that lies near Prestatyn in North Wales.
It has a double bedroom with an en-suite shower room, it can sleep two people.
The cottage comes with an open plan living area with a kitchen, dining area and living area with a woodburning stove.
Outside is off road parking for 2 cars, a gravelled area and patio with furniture.
A romantic cottage in a stunning location.
All ground floor. One double bedroom with en-suite wet room with shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburning stove.
- Gas central heating with woodburning stove
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, Smart TV, Freeview TV, WIFI, selection of books and games
- Fuel, power and starter pack for stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Gravelled area and patio with furniture
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Two small well-behaved pets welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Pub 1.3 miles, shop 1.5 miles
- Note: There are four steps with a handrail down to the property from the parking area.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Prestatyn: 2.9 miles; Colwyn Bay 19.2 miles; Chester: 26.3 miles
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
3 miles from Prestatyn, Llanasa is a rural village and is considered one of the best kept villages in Wales. Llanasa offers a popular Inn, restaurant, church and village hall. Nearby Prestatyn is a seaside resort offering an array of shopping facilities, pubs, restaurants and three beaches. Further afield is the seaside resort of Colwyn Bay which has a promenade and many other amenities.