- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Harrison's Cottage is in Llandegla, near to the historical town of Ruthin.
The cottage sleeps four people and has one super king-size double bedroom and one twin bedroom, a shower room, fitted kitchen with dining area and a sitting room with gas woodburner-effect stove.
This cottage offers a patio garden with furniture and BBQ.
Situated in Llandegla, Harrison's Cottage is perfect for enjoying fishing and forest walks.
Two bedrooms: 1 x super king-size double (zip/link, can be twin on request), 1 x twin. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with gas woodburner-effect stove.
- Oil central heating with gas woodburner-effect stove in sitting room
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot, highchair and stairgate
- Off road parking for 4 cars
- Storage for mountain bikes
- Enclosed gravel patio with table and BBQ
- Shared access to lakes and land
- Kennel available for one dog outside - strictly no dogs in the property
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 1.3 miles, pub 1 mile
- Cafe next door
- Note: This cottage is attached to a small cafe so associated noise and aroma may be experienced
- Note: Unfenced lake - children must be supervised
- Note: Located near to a main road so some road noise may be heard
- Note: Owner can arrange discounted fishing permit with free children's fishing pool and all equipment is available to hire
- Contact the owner for more information.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Ruthin 7 miles; Llangollen 9 miles; Mold 10 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
The Denbighshire village of Llandegla can be found in the centre of picturesque North Wales in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty on the banks of the river Alyn. The Clwydian range borders the area and Llandegla Forest lies to the south. There are many shops and cafes in the village, as well as a post office. Many varied activities are an offer including fishing, horse riding and shooting. The larger towns of Ruthin and Llangollen are both nearby and well worth visiting. A beautiful location surrounded by unspoilt countryside.