- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Games Room
- Broadband / WiFi
Morfa Bychan Cottages
3 individual properties with own unique and private spaces, belonging to the owner, amidst the rolling Welsh countryside of Morfa Bychan, a small village in Gwynedd. These idyllic and luxurious properties showcase their enviable location, offering stunning countryside views with large open-plan spaces and lots of natural light coming through, and are ideal for a peaceful family getaway. . The nearby town of Porthmadog has plenty of activities the whole family can get involved in, including a golf club, sailing club, activity & riding centre, Llama trekking and a Maritime Museum, plus the Welsh Highland Heritage Railway runs through the town and stretches 40 miles through the glorious Snowdonia National Park, offering the perfect gateway into the national park. Explore a variety of terrain, from mountains to glacial land forms, while walkers will delight in the many walking trails, incorporating the many lakes and craggy peaks, while a ride on the park's historic Snowdon Mountain Railway to the summit of Wales's highest mountain, Snowdon, where you will enjoy spectacular views across the sea to Ireland. The glorious sandy beaches of Borth-y-Guest and Criccieth are both in easy reach, offering the perfect day beside the sea, while you can also take a look around Ciriccieth's castle, located on a rocky peninsula overlooking Tremadog Bay, before grabbing some delicious fish and chips at one of many chip shops in the area. These beautiful properties are located in a stunning and peaceful part of Wales, ideal for your next rural retreat.
Garth Morthin The Barn is an outstanding detached barn conversion set in a stunning rural location, 2.5 miles from Morfa Bychan in North Wales.
With four bedrooms, one double with Juliette balcony, one twin, one ground floor double plus one ground floor twin, this cottage can sleep eight people.
The cottage also includes a bathroom, a ground floor shower room and an open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburner.
Outside is a shared garden with BBQ and furniture.
Garth Morthin The Barn offer friends and families a wonderful luxury retreat from which to discover the beautiful beaches of North Wales and the Snowdonia National Park.
Four bedrooms with TV: 1 x double with Juliet balcony, 1 x ground floor double, 1 x twin, 1 x ground floor twin. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Ground floor shower room with double shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with multi-fuel stove. Conservatory.
- Oil central heating with underfloor heating on ground floor and multi-fuel stove
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, 5 x TVs with Freeview, 4 x DVDs, CD/radio, iPod dock, WiFi
- Fuel, power and starter pack for stove inc. in rent, additional fuel available to purchase locally
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair on request
- Off road parking for 4 cars
- Enclosed private lawned gardens with patio, furniture and BBQ
- Children to be supervised
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop, pub and beach 1.2 miles
- Note: Three steps down to ground floor bedrooms
- Note: Terraced drop in garden, children to be supervised
- Note: Dogs must be kept under control when outside
- Note: No stag/hen or similar
- Note: Check in time 5PM
- Note: Due to Covid-19 the games room is now open but is to used by one family at a time, observe covid 19 best practice and respect other guests also please sanitise before and after use.
Please note: This owners properties are cleaned with an Anti Viral / Anti Bacterial fogging machine
Note: Due to Covid-19 the games room is now open but is to used by one family at a time, observe covid 19 best practice and respect other guests also please sanitise before and after use.
If your pet is a cat please contact our contact center on 01244 345 700 to confirm your booking
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Harlech 5 miles; Caernarfon 19 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
The lovely village of Morfa Bychan is situated within a short stroll of the spectacular beach at Black Rock Sands, and is home to a local store, a post office and an excellent, 18 hole golf course.