- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Games Room
- Broadband / WiFi
Morfa Bychan Cottages
3 individual properties with own unique and private spaces, belonging to the owner, amidst the rolling Welsh countryside of Morfa Bychan, a small village in Gwynedd. These idyllic and luxurious properties showcase their enviable location, offering stunning countryside views with large open-plan spaces and lots of natural light coming through, and are ideal for a peaceful family getaway. . The nearby town of Porthmadog has plenty of activities the whole family can get involved in, including a golf club, sailing club, activity & riding centre, Llama trekking and a Maritime Museum, plus the Welsh Highland Heritage Railway runs through the town and stretches 40 miles through the glorious Snowdonia National Park, offering the perfect gateway into the national park. Explore a variety of terrain, from mountains to glacial land forms, while walkers will delight in the many walking trails, incorporating the many lakes and craggy peaks, while a ride on the park's historic Snowdon Mountain Railway to the summit of Wales's highest mountain, Snowdon, where you will enjoy spectacular views across the sea to Ireland. The glorious sandy beaches of Borth-y-Guest and Criccieth are both in easy reach, offering the perfect day beside the sea, while you can also take a look around Ciriccieth's castle, located on a rocky peninsula overlooking Tremadog Bay, before grabbing some delicious fish and chips at one of many chip shops in the area. These beautiful properties are located in a stunning and peaceful part of Wales, ideal for your next rural retreat.
Garth Morthin The Stables is a wonderful, detached cottage located close to Morfa Bychan in North Wales.
With two bedrooms, one double and one twin, this cottage can sleep four people.
The cottage also includes a kitchen and a cosy sitting room with dining area and spiral staircase.
Outside are shared gardens with lawns, decking, furniture and BBQ.
Garth Morthin The Stables offers groups a peaceful retreat from which to discover the delights of North Wales.
Two bedrooms with TV: 1 x double, 1 x twin. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Kitchen. Sitting room with dining area and multi-fuel stove.
- Oil central heating with multi-fuel stove
- Electric oven, ceramic hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, 3 x TVs with Freeview, DVD, CD, radio, iPod dock, WiFi
- Fuel, power and starter pack for stove inc. in rent, additional fuel can be purchased locally
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair on request
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Front patio, enclosed private enclosed rear lawns with decking, BBQ and furniture
- Children to be supervised
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Pub, shop and beach 1.2 miles
- Note: The bedrooms have sloping ceilings
- Note: Steps down to garden, children to be supervised
- Note: Dogs must be kept under control when outside
- Note: No stag/hen parties, or similar
- Note: Check in time 5PM
- Note: Due to Covid-19 the games room is now open but is to used by one family at a time, observe covid 19 best practice and respect other guests also please sanitise before and after use.
Please note: This owners properties are cleaned with an Anti Viral / Anti Bacterial fogging machine
Note: Due to Covid-19 the games room is now open but is to used by one family at a time, observe covid 19 best practice and respect other guests also please sanitise before and after use.
If your pet is a cat please contact our contact center on 01244 345 700 to confirm your booking
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Harlech 5 miles; Caernarfon 19 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
The lovely village of Morfa Bychan is situated within a short stroll of the spectacular beach at Black Rock Sands, and is home to a local store, a post office and an excellent, 18 hole golf course.