- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Glan-y-Porth is a 200 year old traditional, stone, end-terraced cottage, is located on the edge of Ysbyty Ifan, on the banks of the River Conwy, six miles from Betws-y-Coed and can sleep three people.
The cottage has a double bedroom, a single bedroom, a bathroom, a kitchen with a dining area and a sitting room with an electric stove.
Outside is off road parking for one car, with further roadside parking for one car to the front and an enclosed patio with furniture and an electric griddle, bike storage and bike cleaning area.
Glan-y-Porth is an ideal holiday base for discovering this wonderful area.
Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x single. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with electric stove.
- Oil central heating with electric stove
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with FreeSat, DVD, CD/iPod dock, WiFi, telephone (incoming calls only), selection of books, games, CDs and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot, highchair and stairgate
- Off road parking for 1 car, roadside parking for 1 car to front
- Enclosed courtyard garden with furniture and electric griddle
- Bike storage and cleaning area
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Village store and pub/restaurant 3 miles.
About the location
Betws-y-Coed 6 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
A small village just 6 miles from Betws-y-Coed, Ysbyty Ifan lies within the Snowdonia National Park. It is a 'National Trust' village, and was birthplace of Abraham Lincoln's great grandmother. The countryside around the village is teeming with wildlife including red kites. The popular walker's destination of Betws-y-Coed is close by, with a variety of shops, pubs and eateries, while all around is the glorious National Park.