- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Games Room
- Broadband / WiFi
Robeth is a detached property in the town of Rhos-on-Sea, just a few minutes' walk from the sandy beach.
The property has four bedrooms; a double, a single and two family rooms each with a double and a single bed.
There is a ground floor bathroom and a first floor shower room.
Also on the ground floor is a kitchen, a dining room and a sitting room, while outside is off road parking for three cars and an enclosed courtyard with furniture.
Robeth is close to the town amenities and also the sandy beach, and is also within easy reach of Snowdonia and the rest of the North Wales coastline.
Four bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x single, 2 x family rooms with 1 x double and 1 x single in each (one with TV, one with Jack-and-Jill access to shower room). Shower room with double shower cubicle, basin and WC. Ground floor Shower Room, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen. Dining room (seats 8). Sitting room (seats 8) with electric fire.
- Gas central heating with electric fire
- Electric range oven, 6 ring gas hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, 2nd TV/video in 1 family room, CD/radio, iPod dock, WiFi, books
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Please bring own beach towels
- 2 x cot and highchair on request
- Off road parking for 3 cars
- Bike and watercraft storage
- Enclosed, front courtyard with furniture and BBQ
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shops, pubs and restaurant 5 mins walk
- Note: No stag/hen or similar
About the location
Colwyn Bay 2 miles; Llandudno 4 miles; Betws-y-Coed 18 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
Rhos-on-Sea, a town on the North Wales coast, is four miles from Victorian Llandudno and 18 miles from popular inland destination Betws-y-Coed. Rhos-on-Sea has an attractive harbour and a relaxed air, and is sandwiched between two bays; Penrhyn and Colwyn. The town offers shops, pubs and restaurants, and the area is full of opportunities for walking, fishing, sailing, watersports and golf.