- Swimming pool
- Off road parking
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Cooper's Hideout is a first-floor apartment resting on the outskirts of Filey.
It comes with one king-size double bedroom and a bathroom with a shower over bath, basin and WC, sleeping up to two people.
Completing the interior is a spacious open-plan living room, complete with a kitchen, a dining area and a sitting area.
To the outside you will find off-road parking and communal use of the indoor heated swimming pool, children's pool, sauna, steam room, gym, archery, tennis and cycle hire.
Cooper's Hideout is a refreshing base for a couple getaway to the coast.
First-floor apartment. One bedroom: 1 x king-size. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Open-plan living room with kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
- Gas central heating
- Electric oven, ceramic hob, microwave, fridge with ice-box, washer/dryer, dishwasher, 2 x Smart TVs with Freeview and Now TV, DVD, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off-road parking
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Pub within 0.2 miles, shop within 0.9 mile
- Note: Use of communal heated indoor swimming pool, children's pool, sauna and steam room and gym inc. in the rental price
- Additional facilities and activities, including archery, tennis and cycle hire are available at additional cost, payable on-site
- Note: The Bay are now in the final phase of lodge building and as such the meadows are off limits whilst the site is cleared of a protected wildlife species
- This is anticipated to take until end August to complete, once wildlife is safely re-housed the construction of the final lodge phase is anticipated to take up to 20 weeks
Note: The meadows at The Bay are currently off limits and there is imminent building work taking place close to the apartment.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Scarborough 7.5 miles; Bridlington 11 miles.
The North York Moors National Park covers 554 square miles, with landscape ranging from heather-clad moorland and deep secluded dales, to the cliffs and coves of the magnificent coastline making it a haven for walkers.
This English seaside resort rests on the Yorkshire coast and is the ideal place for walkers and wildlife watchers at any time of the year. Within Filey you will find a selection of shops, pubs and restaurants, as well as a long stretch of beautiful sand, with Filey Brigg and its shallow rockpools to the North. There is also Filey Dams Nature Reserve, where common and rare waders and wildfowl can be seen.