- Swimming pool
- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
The Escape Pad is a ground floor apartment situated within a superb modern holiday park, The Bay, three miles from the seaside town of Filey.
The property has one king-size double bedroom, a bathroom and an open plan living area complete with a well-equipped kitchen, dining area and a sitting area.
Outside you have a decked area with furniture and off road parking for one car.
On site there is a range of inclusive facilities such as communal grounds, lakes, barbecues and an indoor heated swimming pool.
There are also other chargeable facilities such as bike hire, tennis courts and beauty treatments.
With direct access to a beach, the seaside town of Filey close by and the North York Moors waiting to be explored, The Escape Pad is perfect for a romantic getaway at any time of the year.
All-ground-floor. One king-size double bedroom. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Open-plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
- Gas central heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washer/dryer, dishwasher, Smart TV with Freeview, Netflix, Blu-ray, Bluetooth CD/radio, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair available upon request
- Off-road parking for one car
- Patio with furniture
- Communal lawned grounds with lakes, picnic areas and BBQs
- Communal leisure facilities inc. free use of heated indoor swimming pool, sauna and steam room
- Optional charge for other facilities inc. gym, scuba diving lessons, fishing, bike hire etc
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop, cafe, pub and pharmacy 5 mins walk
- Beach 1 mile
- Note: Check in time 4pm, check out 11am.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Scarborough 7.5 miles; Bridlington 11 miles.
The North York Moors National Park covers 554 square miles, with landscape ranging from heather-clad moorland and deep secluded dales, to the cliffs and coves of the magnificent coastline making it a haven for walkers.
Filey is a traditional English seaside resort with a friendly atmosphere, offering a restful holiday. A fishing town on the North East Coast, Filey has enjoyed a reputation of being a resort since Victorian times, set affront the magnificent Filey Bay, a long stretch of sand. The town itself seems almost caught in a time warp, retaining much of its character with individual shops, narrow paths, and ginnels.