- Four poster bed
- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Old Station Farm is a limestone, Georgian property in the small village of Amotherby, three miles from Malton.
This cottage sleeps fifteen people in six bedrooms, including three with en-suites, as well as a bathroom.
The cottage also has a kitchen with adjoining breakfast room, dining room with open fire and seating and a sitting room with open fire.
Outside there is ample off road parking and lawned gardens and a small orchard with furniture.
Old Station Farm is in a perfect location for exploring the North York Moors, the city of York and the seaside towns of Whitby and Scarborough.
Six bedrooms: 1 x four poster king-size double with single sofa bed and en-suite roll-top bath, basin and WC, 1 x four poster king-size double, 1 x four poster double with single day bed and en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x super king-size double with single day bed and en-suite bath, hand-held shower, basin and WC, 2 x twin (one zip/link, can be king-size double on request). Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen with adjoining breakfast room. Dining room with open fire and comfy seating. Sitting room (seats 11) with open fire.
- Oil central heating with open fires in dining room and sitting room
- Electric cooker, AGA (in winter months), microwave, American style fridge/freezer with ice dispenser, washing machine, dishwasher, 2 x TVs with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, WiFi, iPod dock, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter packs for open fires inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair
- Ample off road parking
- Lockable bike storage
- Lawned gardens and small orchard with furniture and BBQ
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 2.8 mile, pub 0.9 mile
- Note: Check in time 6pm
- Note: If you wish to book the 20th, 21st, and 22nd December 2019, please get in touch with the office
- Note: No fireworks at the property due to close proximity of horses
Note: If you wish to book the 20th, 21st, and 22nd December 2019, please get in touch with the office as these can be booked offline.
Note: No fireworks at the property due to close proximity of horses
Note: This property has a refundable Good Housekeeping bond of £150.
About the location
York 18 miles; Scarborough 24 miles.
The North York Moors National Park covers 554 square miles, with landscape ranging from heather-clad moorland and deep secluded dales, to the cliffs and coves of the magnificent coastline making it a haven for walkers.
The town of Malton has many interesting buildings including the old Corn Exchange and Assembly Rooms. A weekly market is still held in the town, as well as livestock and farmers' markets. The Yorkshire Moors are to the north, and the Yorkshire Wolds are to the south, making it excellent country for walkers and cyclists.