- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
5 Farm Row is an end terraced cottage on the main street in the village of Beeford near to Bridlington and Hornsea.
The cottage sleeps five people and has one double room, one twin and one single along with a family bathroom.
Also in the cottage is a fitted kitchen with a dining area and a sitting room.
Outside is off road parking for one car and a private enclosed courtyard with outdoor furniture.
Close to the coast and with fabulous countryside all around, 5 Farm Row is a lovely family holiday cottage.
Three bedrooms: 1 x king-size double (with folding bed available), 1 x double, 1 x single. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Ground floor basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area. Utility. Sitting room with gas fire.
- Gas central heating with gas fire
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, iPod dock, WiFi, selection of books
- All fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 1 car plus roadside parking
- Enclosed walled rear garden with furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 10 mins walk
- Beach 5 miles
- Note: This property is suitable for a maximum of 5 adults and 1 child up to the age of 11.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Bridlington 9 miles; Hornsea 8 miles; Driffield 9 miles.
The North York Moors National Park covers 554 square miles, with landscape ranging from heather-clad moorland and deep secluded dales, to the cliffs and coves of the magnificent coastline making it a haven for walkers.
The village of Beeford lies between Driffield, Bridlington and Hornsea. There is Post Office, butcher's shop, two pubs and a fish and a chip shop.