- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Shepherd's Cottage is a terraced cottage in the small hamlet of Bessingby near to Bridlington, just two miles from the coast.
THe cottage sleeps five people and has one double bedroom, one twin, a single and a family bathroom.
Also in the cottage are a fitted kitchen and a sitting room with a dining area.
Outside is off road parking, a private garden and shared use of communal grounds.
Perfect for a family holiday near to the beach, Shepherd's Cottage is ideal for a holiday all year round.
All ground floor. Three bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin, 1 x single. Bathroom with bath, shower over and basin. Separate WC. Kitchen. Sitting room with dining area and electric fire.
- Gas central heating with electric fire
- Electric oven, ceramic hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair on request
- Ample off road parking
- Private enclosed garden to front with furniture and BBQ
- Communal lawned play area for games
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 1 mile, pub 1.5 miles
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Filey 10 miles; Scarborough 20 miles.
The North York Moors National Park covers 554 square miles, with landscape ranging from heather-clad moorland and deep secluded dales, to the cliffs and coves of the magnificent coastline making it a haven for walkers.
The seaside resort of Bridlington has beaches on either side of the harbour and promenades where you can sit and watch the world go by. Bridlington also has a range of shops, pubs and restaurants whilst the Bridlington Spa Theatre provides evening entertainment.