- Garden / Patio
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Cabbage Hall Cottage is an end-terraced cottage in Clifford near Wetherby.
The cottage has a king-size double bedroom and a bathroom upstairs, while downstairs is a compact kitchen and a charming sitting room with dining area, window seats and gas stove.
Outside is roadside parking and a front garden with furniture.
Cabbage Hall Cottage is perfectly-placed for enjoying York, Harrogate, the Dales and the Moors.
One king-size double bedroom. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Kitchen. Sitting room with 2 seater sofa and armchair, gas stove and dining area.
- Gas central heating with gas stove
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, TV with Freeview, DVD, radio/CD, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Small front garden with furniture
- Roadside parking by cottage
- One well-behaved pet welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shops 1.5 miles, Pubs 10 - 15 minutes walk
- Note: Babes-in-arms only
- Note: Check-in 3 pm, check-out 10am. This property can be booked with Snowdrop Cottage ref 921824 to house a further 3 people as they are in the same road.
Note: Babes-in-arms only.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
York 12 miles; Harrogate 8 miles.
From heather-clad moors and limestone scars, to market towns and the steady pace of country life - the sublime Dales await you! Where else in Britain is it as satisfying to sit and do nothing as it is to explore the numerous pursuits on offer?
Wetherby is a market town close to York and Harrogate, perfectly-placed for exploring the Dales and the Moors. There is plenty to see and do in this area, from walking, climbing and cycling to whiling away the hours in the beautiful and historic towns of the area.