- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Situated in the pretty village of Brompton-by-Sawdon, between Scarborough and Pickering is this spacious, semi-detached stone built barn conversion.
Boasting a host of original features, this house offers an open fire in an attractive brick fireplace, exposed beams, slate floors and a galleried landing.
The triple aspect windows make it light and airy whilst the conservatory style dining area opens out onto a lovely patio for outdoor meals.
There are a number of amenities - such as a village shop selling local produce and a pub within Brompton-by-Sawdon itself.
Two bedrooms with TV: 1 x double, 1 x ground floor twin. Galleried landing with single day bed including 1 x pull out trundle bed underneath. Ground floor bathroom with bath with shower over, basin & WC. Fitted kitchen leading to conservatory dining area. Spacious living room with open fire in feature brick fireplace & stairs leading to galleried first floor.
- Gas central heating with open fire
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, 3 x TVs, DVD/CD, WiFi
- Fuel, power & starter pack for open fire inc. in rent
- Bed linen & towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Private patio with garden furniture & BBQ
- Lawned area shared with owners
- Travel cot & highchair available on request
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 1.5 miles, micro pub 5 minutes walk
- Note: When entering property there are 2 steps down to kitchen/lounge & open stairs to galleried landing - young children should be supervised
- Note: This property is located near an A road and associated noise may be heard.
Note: Please enquire with our Reservations office if you want to book from 21/12/18.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Scarborough 8 miles; Pickering 8 miles.
The North York Moors National Park covers 554 square miles, with landscape ranging from heather-clad moorland and deep secluded dales, to the cliffs and coves of the magnificent coastline making it a haven for walkers.
Situated between Scarborough and Pickering and on the edge of the Forge Valley, Brompton-by-Sawdon is a delightful country village set within an area of outstanding countryside. With its stone built cottages, village butchers and country inns, this charming settlement is well situated to use as a base whilst discovering all that this wonderfully scenic location has on offer. The surrounding countryside offers a great many walking, cycling and bird watching opportunities whilst just down the road is the Bee Farm - an interesting alternative to the usual holiday activities. The nearby lake and traditional tea-rooms make for a tranquil way to spend an afternoon, whilst slightly further a field is the historic market town of Malton which offers a variety of quaint shopping streets. The coastal resort of Scarborough is also close by and hosts the usual seaside attractions and beautiful beaches.