- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Firbank Cottage is a delightful, Victorian cottage, attached to the owner’s home, on the edge of the charming village of Castleton in the North York Moors.
The cottage offers a king-size double room and a twin room, both with a basin, a bathroom and a ground floor shower room, meaning the property can sleep four people.
There is a well-equipped kitchen with a dining area and a sitting room with a cosy open fire.
A conservatory leads to the enclosed garden featuring a patio and furniture.
There is also two acres of landscaped gardens available to explore and off road parking for two cars.
Firbank Cottage truly is a wonderful holiday base for friends and families, wishing to explore this wonders of the North York Moors.
Two bedrooms with basin: 1 x king-size double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, basin and WC. Ground floor shower room with shower, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with open fire. Conservatory.
- Oil central heating with open fire
- Electric oven, ceramic hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi, selection of books and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for fire inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Bike storage
- Enclosed private lawned garden and patio with furniture and BBQ
- Access to two acres of woodland with lake
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 1 mile, pub 5 mins walk
About the location
Guisborough 9 miles; Pickering 19 miles; Whitby 18 miles.
The North York Moors National Park covers 554 square miles, with landscape ranging from heather-clad moorland and deep secluded dales, to the cliffs and coves of the magnificent coastline making it a haven for walkers.
The picturesque village of Castleton nestles in the beautiful Esk Valley, in the heart of the North York Moors National Park. Surrounded by stunning scenery, this bustling village offers superb amenities including two pubs, both serving great food, a village shop, a convenience store, a Post Office, tea rooms and a small art gallery. A wonderful base for a holiday exploring North Yorkshire!