- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Games Room
- Broadband / WiFi
Tidkinhow Farm is a detached cottage in a rural location near to Guisborough in the North York Moors National Park.
The cottage sleeps eight people and has two double bedrooms (one with an en-suite), two twin bedrooms and a family bathroom.
The cottage also has a fitted kitchen, two sitting rooms with woodburners and an external games room with table tennis, pool table and table football.
Outside is off road parking and a lawned garden with outdoor furniture and a barbecue.
Set in beautiful countryside and just a short drive from the coast, Tidkinhow Farm is a lovely family holiday home all year round.
Over three floors. Four bedrooms: 1 x king-size double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x king-size double (zip/link can be twin on request), 1 x second floor twin leading to 1 x double. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Ground floor WC. Kitchen. Utility. Sitting room with dining area and woodburning stove. Second sitting room with woodburning stove. External games room situated in large barn space with table tennis, pool table, darts, and table football.
- Oil central heating with woodburning stoves
- Electric double oven, ceramic hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, 2 x TVs with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for stoves inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair
- Ample off road parking
- Bike storage
- Enclosed lawned garden to front with dog proof fencing
- Large rear lawn with BBQ and furniture
- Three well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 3 miles, pub 2 miles
- Note: Access to the second floor double room is via the twin
- Note: This property is accessed by a 0.75 mile farm track
- Note: This property has a private water supply.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Saltburn-by-the-Sea 6 miles; Staithes 13 miles; Whitby 21 miles.
The North York Moors National Park covers 554 square miles, with landscape ranging from heather-clad moorland and deep secluded dales, to the cliffs and coves of the magnificent coastline making it a haven for walkers.
Guisborough is a small market town in the North York Moors National Park. Standing in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, its boasts famous ruins of the beautiful Guisborough Priory.