- Four poster bed
- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
This fabulous conversion is situated on a traditional farm in the stunning valley of Farndale.
The barn has been lovingly renovated and has many features such as exposed beams and stonework and is finished to an exceptionally high standard.
The warm and welcoming sitting room houses an open fire and the dining area takes advantage of a magnificent arched window.
The kitchen is modern and well equipped and has a real farmhouse feel, with its stone floor and exposed stonework.
The three bedrooms are beautifully decorated and make the most of their architectural features.
On the ground floor is a well-appointed bathroom and outside the charming front garden has a patio, barbecue and furniture.
This is a super property for a holiday in this stunning area.
Three bedrooms: 1 x four poster double with TV, 1 x king-size double (can be twin on request), 1 x ground floor twin. Ground floor bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Kitchen. Sitting room with dining area and open fire.
- Oil central heating with open fire
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher, 2 x TVs with Freeview, DVD, radio, stereo/CD, WiFi
- Fuel, power and starter pack for fire inc. in rent, additional fuel can be purchased from farm
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair on request
- Off road parking for 4 cars
- Front garden with patio, furniture and BBQ
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 8 miles, pub 10 mins walk
- Note: The Arches is approached by a narrow lane, with a hardcore drive 50 yards long
- Note: No fireworks please due to close proximity of farm animals.
This property offers the following short breaks:
About the location
Kirkbymoorside 9 miles; Helmsley 13 miles; Pickering 17 miles.
The North York Moors National Park covers 554 square miles, with landscape ranging from heather-clad moorland and deep secluded dales, to the cliffs and coves of the magnificent coastline making it a haven for walkers.
The stunning valley of Farndale is in the North York Moors National Park and in spring there is a spectacular display of daffodils along the side of the River Dove. The fields are divided by ancient dry stone walls and the narrow lanes wind around the spectacular valley. The lovely old market town of Kirkbymoorside is 10 miles away and has a good selection of shops and restaurants as well as a market every Wednesday, when the stalls are set out on the charming cobbled streets. Pickering is home to the North York Steam Railway and trains run from here to Grosmont along an 18-mile stretch of glorious countryside. Walkers have many trails and footpaths to follow and this is a fabulous area for a holiday at any time of the year.