- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
This charming conversion is situated on a traditional farm in the beautiful valley of Farndale.
The barn has been thoughtfully renovated, features exposed beams and stonework and is finished to a high standard.
The open plan kitchen has a country feel and is well equipped and there is also a cosy sitting room with an open fire as well as a generous dining area with a large farmhouse table, perfect for family get togethers.
There are four spacious bedrooms, which are real havens of peace making the most of the character features, and there are two modern bathrooms, one on each floor.
The front enclosed garden and patio area are delightful and have a barbecue and garden furniture, making this property an excellent base to enjoy a holiday in this stunning area.
Four bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x ground floor double, 1 x twin, 1 x family room with 1 adult bunks and 2 singles. Ground floor shower room with shower, basin and WC. First floor bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Farmhouse kitchen with open fire, dining area and sitting area. Sitting room.
- Oil central heating with open fire
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, radio, stereo/CD, WiFi
- Fuel, power and starter pack for fire inc. in rent, additional fuel available from farm
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair on request
- Off road parking for 4 cars
- Enclosed front garden with patio, furniture and BBQ
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Shop 8 miles, pub 10 mins walk
- Note: The Old Cart House is approached by a narrow lane, with a hardcore drive 50 yards long
- Note: No fireworks please due to close proximity of farm animals.
This property offers the following short breaks:
About the location
Kirkbymoorside 9 miles; Helmsley 13 miles; Pickering 17 miles.
The North York Moors National Park covers 554 square miles, with landscape ranging from heather-clad moorland and deep secluded dales, to the cliffs and coves of the magnificent coastline making it a haven for walkers.
The beautiful valley of Farndale is in the North York Moors National Park, with the old Rosedale Ironstone Railway winding around the northern end of the dale and two small communities at Low Mill and Church Houses. Farndale is famous for the spectacular carpet of wild daffodils in the springtime and approximately 35,000 people come to see this amazing sight. The ancient market town of Kirkbymoorside is 10 miles away and has a good selection of shops and eateries. Pickering is 17 miles away and is home to the North York Steam Railway with trains running to Grosmont. Hutton-le-Hole is close by and home to the Ryedale Folk Museum, which is a worthwhile visit. This is a fabulous area for a holiday.