- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Broadband / WiFi
The Old Watchmaker's Shop is a semi-detached cottage in the village of Cropton in the North Yorks Moors National Park.
The cottage sleeps two people and has one double bedroom, a bathroom, a fitted kitchen with a dining area and a sitting room with a woodburner.
Outside the cottage is off road parking for one car and an enclosed rear garden with outdoor furniture.
Set next to the local pub in stunning countryside, The Old Watchmaker's Shop is a superb holiday cottage for a romantic break.
One double bedroom. Ground floor bathroom with bath with shower over, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with woodburning stove.
- Electric central heating with woodburning stove
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD, DAB radio, iPod dock, WiFi
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburning stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen inc. in rent
- Offroad parking for 1 car
- Enclosed rear garden with herb garden, furniture and BBQ, shared front garden with lawn and shrubs
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Pub 2 mins walk, shop 4 miles
- Please note towels are not provided
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Pickering 4 miles; Helmsley 12 miles; Whitby 20 miles.
The North York Moors National Park covers 554 square miles, with landscape ranging from heather-clad moorland and deep secluded dales, to the cliffs and coves of the magnificent coastline making it a haven for walkers.
Cropton is a village in the North York Moors National Park which is surrounded by forest and moors. In the village is Cropton Brewery, where you can have a tour whilst the market towns of Pickering, Kirkbymoorside and Helmsley are close by.