- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
A superb semi-detached property, imaginatively converted from former farm buildings on the owner's farm, in the charming village of Staintondale, half way between Scarborough and Whitby.
Sympathetically restored, this property has been decorated and furnished to a high standard and provides comfortable, cosy accommodation of character, boasting exposed timbers and wonderful country and coastal views.
There is pony and llama trekking just down the road and this cottage makes a great place to relax and explore the many delights of the area, including the coastal towns of Robin Hood's Bay and Whitby.
Situated in the National Park there are also numerous walks from the doorstep including the Cleveland Way to name just one.
Three bedrooms: 1 x double, 2 x single (both very small rooms with limited headroom - more suitable for children). Ground floor bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Cosy, open plan living area with fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburning stove.
- Gas central heating with woodburning stove in sitting room
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge with an ice box, washing machine, dishwasher, Smart TV with FreeSat, DVD, CD/radio
- WiFi, Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburning stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair on request
- Ample off road parking
- Shared lawned area with furniture and BBQ
- Access to owners' fields and wood
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 3.5 miles, pub 1.7 miles
- Note: WiFi can be slow
- Note: This property is suitable for a maximum of 3 adults
Note: This property is suitable for a maximum of 3 adults.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Scarborough 8 miles; Robin Hood's Bay 10 miles; Whitby 13 miles.
The North York Moors National Park covers 554 square miles, with landscape ranging from heather-clad moorland and deep secluded dales, to the cliffs and coves of the magnificent coastline making it a haven for walkers.
Staintondale is a delightful unspoilt village on the edge of the North Yorkshire Moors, yet only half a mile from the coast. From Staintondale, a network of footpaths and bridleways can be enjoyed from the village. A superb base from which to explore the region.