- Swimming pool
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Games Room
Lilac Cottage, situated in the lovely village of Ebberston, is one of five cottage on site set around a gravelled courtyard.
Lilac Cottage has been decorated and renovated to a very high standard.
The cottage has sleeps four and has two bedrooms - one double and one twin.
The welcoming open plan living area has tiled floors, while an archway leads to the sitting room which has a delightful open fire.
A dining area, plus a well-equipped, fitted kitchen, a bathroom and a ground floor cloakroom/WC make Lilac Cottage an excellent cottage for all. The added bonus for guests is the shared use of the brilliant heated indoor swimming pool and games room, which contains table tennis, pool and a dartboard. A gorgeous shared, enclosed garden is perfect to relax in on a summer's evening, whilst the four acres of grounds surrounding the cottage are stunning.
Lilac Cottage is a beautiful cottage and due to the many attractions nearby is an ideal base at any time of the year.
Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Ground floor WC. Open-plan living area with fitted kitchen, archway to sitting area with open fire, separate dining area. Shared utility. Shared games room. Shared indoor swimming pool.
- Gas central heating with open fire
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, shared laundry with coin-operated washing machine and tumble dryer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, radio/CD
- Fuel, power and starter pack for fire inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent, please bring own pool towels
- Cot, highchair and stairgate on request
- Off road parking for 1 car
- Shared, enclosed garden and grounds of 4 acres with furniture and ancient living tree house
- Shared use of heated indoor swimming pool and games room with table tennis, pool (requires 2 x 20p per game), dartboard (bring own darts); leisure facilities available from 8am to 9pm daily
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 1 mile, pub 2 mins walk
- Note: Washing machine takes £1 and the dryer 50p (change available from reception if required)
- Note: Swimming pool closed every Friday from 10am to 2pm due to cleaning and maintenance
- Note: Check-in time between 4-9pm, please contact owner if later than 9pm.
This property offers the following short breaks:
About the location
Pickering 6 miles; Scarborough 10 miles.
The North York Moors National Park covers 554 square miles, with landscape ranging from heather-clad moorland and deep secluded dales, to the cliffs and coves of the magnificent coastline making it a haven for walkers.
Situated on the edge of the Dalby Forest is the pretty village of Ebberston. The village has a beautiful main street, which is lined with lovely stone cottages, and a pub. A stream flows through the village and down to Derwent River and the village of Yedingham, which is only a five minute drive away. The surrounding area has something for everyone, from a 9 hole golf course and children's play area to mountain biking. Just six miles away is Pickering, a pretty market town. Pickering offers shops, a castle and access to the North York Moors Steam Railway. For walkers and cyclists, the wonderful Castle Howard and Dalby Forest are worth a visit.