- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Heddas Cottage is a stone terraced cottage in the small village of Egton Bridge, eight miles from Whitby.
This cottage sleeps six people in three bedrooms, consisting of two doubles (one with an en-suite shower room) and a second floor twin, as well as a bathroom.
The cottage also has a kitchen with dining area, a sitting room with woodburning stove and a second floor snug on the landing.
Outside there is roadside parking and an enclosed patio with furniture and barbecue.
With walks from the door and Whitby close by, St. Heddas Cottage is an ideal base for exploring the North York Moors.
Over three floors. Three bedrooms: 2 x double (one with en-suite shower, basin and WC), 1 x 2nd floor twin. Bathroomwith bath, separate shower, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with woodburning stove. Second floor snug area on landing.
- Underfloor heating downstairs and in bathrooms and electric convector heaters in bedrooms with woodburning stove in sitting room
- Electric oven, electric ceramic hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, 2 x TVs with FreeSat, Wifi, DVD, radio/CD player, selection of books, DVDs and games
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburning stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair on request
- Roadside parking outside property
- Enclosed patio to rear with furniture and BBQ
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 3 miles
- Pub 1 min walk
- Note: The 2nd floor twin bedroom has a sloping ceiling and restricted headroom.
Note: Due to rural location, Wifi may be intermittent.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Sleights 5 miles; Whitby 8 miles.
The North York Moors National Park covers 554 square miles, with landscape ranging from heather-clad moorland and deep secluded dales, to the cliffs and coves of the magnificent coastline making it a haven for walkers.
The small village of Egton Bridge is situated alongside the River Esk and offers pretty stone cottages, woodland walks and two pubs.