- Hot tub
- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Thistle Cottage is a delightful barn conversion resting in Stationdale, North Yorkshire.
All rooms are on the ground-floor, hosting one king-size bedroom, able to sleep up to two guests and served by an en-suite shower room.
There is an open-plan living room with a kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
Outside has communal lawned garden and gravelled area with a private patio area, furniture and a hot tub.
There is also off-road parking available.
Thistle Cottage is the ultimate choice for a seaside break to North Yorkshire.
All-ground-floor. One bedroom: 1 x king-size with en-suite shower, basin and WC. Open-plan living room with a kitchen, dining area and sitting area. External utility.
- Underfloor heating
- Electric oven and ceramic hob, microwave, toaster, kettle, fridge with ice box, dishwasher, shared washing machine and tumble dryer
- Smart TV and WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off-road parking
- Communal lawned and gravelled gardens
- Private patio area with furniture and private hot tub
- Lockable bike storage available
- Two well-behaved pets welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 6.9 miles and pub 1 mile
- Note: Dogs must be kept on a lead, working farm
- Note: No smoking at all on the farm
- No Fireworks on the property due to animals
- Grazing and stabling available at an additional cost and prior arrangement with owner
- Please note: due to the valley location, mobile phone signal is limited
- Note: No children under the age of 11.
Note: No children under the age of 11.
About the location
Scarborough 8 miles; Robin Hood's Bay 10 miles; Whitby 13 miles.
The North York Moors National Park covers 554 square miles, with landscape ranging from heather-clad moorland and deep secluded dales, to the cliffs and coves of the magnificent coastline making it a haven for walkers.
Scarborough is a town in North Yorkshire, England, resting on the North Sea coastline. Discover two lovely sandy beaches, perfect for a romantic afternoon on the golden sands, or take advantage of your coastal position for some watersporting activities. Discover a wealth of pubs, restaurants, shops and supermarkets for all of your amenities.