- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Broadband / WiFi
The Sun House is a ground floor apartment in the Yorkshire village of Ferrensby, just three miles from the spa town of Knaresborough.
The cottage is ideal for a couple as it has a double bedroom, a shower room, a fitted kitchen and a sitting room with a gas fired woodburning stove.
Outside the cottage is a small garden with outdoor furniture and a barbecue, as well as off road parking for two cars.
With the whole of North Yorkshire to discover, The Sun House is a luxurious apartment in a beautiful location.
All ground floor. One double bedroom. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with gas stove.
- Electric underfloor heating with gas stove
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge, TV with Freeview, DVD, stereo/CD, radio, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Small garden with furniture and BBQ
- Off road parking for 1 car
- Lockable bike storage available
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shops 3 miles, pub 2 mins walk.
NOTE: Over 18' only
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Knaresborough 3 miles; Harrogate 6 miles; York 18 miles.
The North York Moors National Park covers 554 square miles, with landscape ranging from heather-clad moorland and deep secluded dales, to the cliffs and coves of the magnificent coastline making it a haven for walkers.
Ferrensby is a village three miles from Knaresborough. Knaresborough is a town on the fringe of the Yorkshire Dales, overlooking the River Nidd, and is one of the prettiest towns in North Yorkshire. There are many shops and galleries, and a market on Wednesdays. The historic cathedral cities of Ripon and York are close by, as is the Spa town of Harrogate.