- Swimming pool
- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Maris Cottage is an end-terraced cottage in The Bay, near Filey.
The cottage has a ground floor double, a king-size double which can be a twin on request, with an en-suite, a twin which can be a king-size double on request, and a further twin.
There is a family bathroom, an additional cloakroom and an open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
Outside is off road parking for one car plus guest parking, along with a patio and communal grounds plus on-site facilities including a heated swimming pool, gym, sauna, tennis courts and more.
Maris Cottage makes a great year-round family base.
Four bedrooms with TV: 1 x king-size double (zip/link, can be twin on request) with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x ground floor double, 1 x twin, 1 x 2'6" twin (zip/link, can be king-size double on request). Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Ground floor basin and WC. Open-plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
- Gas central heating
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge, washer/dryer, dishwasher, 5 x TVs with Freeview, DVD, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair
- Off road parking for 1 car plus guest parking
- Small patio with furniture and BBQ
- Communal grounds, picnic areas, lakes
- Communal leisure facilities including free use of indoor swimming pool, sauna and steam room
- Optional charge for other facilities including gym, scuba diving lessons, beauticians, fishing, bike hire etc
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 5 mins walk
- Beach 15 mins walk
- Note: Leisure card loss incurs £30 cost payable to owner
Note: This property has a Good Housekeeping bond of £150.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Scarborough 7.5 miles; Bridlington 11 miles.
The North York Moors National Park covers 554 square miles, with landscape ranging from heather-clad moorland and deep secluded dales, to the cliffs and coves of the magnificent coastline making it a haven for walkers.
The Bay near Filey is an attractive modern development with an indoor swimming pool, Jacuzzi, sauna and gym. Other facilities include tennis courts, fishing and a putting green. A coffee shop and pub serving food offer refreshment, and for family fun, the sandy beach is on the doorstep. The Bay makes a great holiday base.