- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Park View is a single-storey detached cottage in Filey, just ten minutes' walk from the sandy beach.
The cottage has a double, a twin and a single room, a family bathroom, a kitchen with dining area and a sitting room with electric fire and doors to the enclosed lawned garden with furniture.
There is also off road parking.
Park View is ideally placed for staying around Filey, with its beach and amenities, or for visiting the birdlife in Flamborough, or exploring further afield along the coast or into the Wolds and Moors.
All ground floor. Three bedrooms: 1 x double with TV, 1 x twin, 1 x single. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area (seats 4). Sitting room with electric fire.
- Gas central heating with electric fire
- Electric oven and ceramic hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, 2 x TVs with Freeview, DVD, PlayStation 2 with games, Wii with games, WiFi, selection of books
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair on request
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Enclosed lawned garden with furniture and BBQ
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 5 mins walk, beach 10 mins walk.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Scarborough 7.5 miles; Bridlington 11 miles.
The North York Moors National Park covers 554 square miles, with landscape ranging from heather-clad moorland and deep secluded dales, to the cliffs and coves of the magnificent coastline making it a haven for walkers.
Filey is a seaside resort on the North East Coast. Filey has been a seaside resort since Victorian times and is set on Filey Bay, a long stretch of sand with its shallow rock pools.