- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Broadband / WiFi
The Moorings is a wonderful second floor apartment in Filey.
With a double bedroom, it sleeps two people comfortably.
The apartment also offers a modern bathroom and an open plan living area with a kitchen, dining area and a sitting area.
Outside, roadside parking is available on the promenade.
The Moorings a superb, romantic base for a seaside holiday.
This property is advertised by Sykes Cottages.
All second floor. One double bedroom. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area. Shared ground floor entrance hall.
- Electric central heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, 2 x TVs with Freeview, DVD, radio, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Roadside parking on the promenade
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shops 5 mins walk, hotel with bar next door
- Note: Apartment is accessed via two flights of stairs, no lift, or by one flight of stairs if using the rear entrance
- Note: No children or infants.
This property offers the following short breaks:
About the location
Scarborough 7.5 miles; Bridlington 11 miles.
The North York Moors National Park covers 554 square miles, with landscape ranging from heather-clad moorland and deep secluded dales, to the cliffs and coves of the magnificent coastline making it a haven for walkers.
Filey is a traditional English seaside resort, with a friendly atmosphere, offering a restful holiday. A fishing town on the North York Moors coast, Filey has enjoyed a reputation of being a seaside resort since Victorian times.