- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Broadband / WiFi
Duck Cottage is a former fisherman's stone cottage in the village of Flamborough.
This cottage sleeps four people in two bedrooms, consisting of one double and one second floor twin, accessed by very steep stairs, as well as a bathroom.
The cottage also has an open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with open fire.
Outside there is unrestricted roadside parking 20 yards away and an enclosed small yard with furniture.
Duck Cottage is close to the beach and many attractions, making it an ideal base for a couple or family who wish explore the area.
Over three floors. Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x second-floor twin (accessed via a flight of 8 very steep steps). Bathroom with bath, hand-held shower, basin and WC. Open-plan living area with kitchen, dining area and seating area with open fire
- Electric heating with open fire
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, Smart TV with FreeSat, DVD, WiFi, selection of books and DVDs
- Electricity and starter pack for fire inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Unrestricted roadside parking 20 yards away
- Small enclosed yard with furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 1 min walk
- Beach 1 mile
- Note: There are steep stairs to first floor and 8 steep steps to second floor bedroom, making it unsuitable for young children and guests with limited mobility
- Note: Sloping ceiling in twin bedroom
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Bridlington 4 miles; Filey 7 miles; Scarborough 18 miles.
The North York Moors National Park covers 554 square miles, with landscape ranging from heather-clad moorland and deep secluded dales, to the cliffs and coves of the magnificent coastline making it a haven for walkers.
The pretty village of Flamborough is situated four miles from Bridlington and offers traditional fishermen's cottages, a small selection of welcoming pubs and seafood restaurants. The area offers cliff-top walks, RSPB Bempton and Bridlington, with its golden sandy beaches and award-winning promenades and gardens.