- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Burnside is a wonderful Edwardian semi-detached property in the lovely village of Fylingthorpe.
Situated over three floors, the cottage is of a very high standard and retains some delightful original features, such as cast iron fireplaces and a freestanding bath.
The cottage also has two cosy sitting rooms and a well equipped kitchen and dining area.
The cottage sleeps six and has three bedrooms - one double bedroom and two twin bedrooms.
The wonderful rear garden is perfect for dining and relaxing in after a busy day exploring the area.
The village of Fylingthorpe has a village shop, butchers and a local inn serving food, and just a 10 minute walk away is the wonderful village of Robin Hood's Bay which has many amenities that will suit all tastes.
Walking, cycling and horseriding can also be enjoyed in the area.
Burnside is ideal for families or groups of friends wanting to explore the North York Moors.
Over three floors. Three bedrooms: 1 x double, 2 x second floor twins. Bathroom with freestanding bath, separate shower, basin and WC. Ground floor basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area with woodburner. Utility. First floor sitting room. Second snug sitting room.
- Gas central heating with woodburner in dining area
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV, Freeview, DVD, radio/CD, iPod dock, WiFi
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent
- Bed linen inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair
- Off road parking for 1 car, additional roadside parking
- Lawned rear garden and patio with furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 2 mins walk
- Note: There is an unfenced stream at the bottom of the garden, children should be supervised
- Note: There are 5 steps to the front door, a flight of steps to the side door and 3 steps to the garden
- Note: House is on a slope, front door opens into first floor sitting room.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
ROBIN HOOD’S BAY
Whitby 6 miles; Scarborough 17 miles.
The North York Moors National Park covers 554 square miles, with landscape ranging from heather-clad moorland and deep secluded dales, to the cliffs and coves of the magnificent coastline making it a haven for walkers.
The village of Fylingthorpe on the North Yorkshire coast has a lovely village shop, butchers and local inn that serves food. Just a ten minutes walk away is the picturesque fishing village of Robin Hood's Bay which has wonderful narrow cobbled streets, quaint cottages, tearooms, gift shops and restaurants. The stunning North York Moors National Park, Cleveland Way and the Lyke Wake Walk are a haven for walkers, cyclists and horse riders. The popular towns of Whitby and Scarborough are within driving distance and they have many attractions and amenities. The village of Fylingthorpe is a perfect base for visiting many attractions within the North York Moors area.