- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
The Farmhouse is a superb detached cottage set in the hamlet of Boggle Hole, three miles from Robin Hood's Bay.
Over three floors, this cottage sleeps ten people and has six bedrooms, consisting of a super king-size double with dressing room and en-suite shower, a king-size double, a double, a single and a second floor king-size double leading to a twin.
There's also a bathroom, a kitchen with dining area, a utility, a boot room, a sitting room with an electric stove and a hall with dining area.
Outside there's off road parking for four cars and an extensive lawned garden with patio, furniture, barbecue and wooden climbing apparatus.
The Farmhouse is a wonderful property for visiting this beautiful area.
Over three floors. Six bedrooms. First floor: 1 x super king-size bed with TV, dressing room and en-suite shower, basin and WC. 1 x king-size double, 1 x double bed, 1 x single bed. House bathroom including bath, separate shower, double basin and WC. Second floor: 1 x king-size bed with TV, dressing room and en-suite shower, basin and WC leading to 1 x twin room. Access for the twin room is through the king-size room. Ground floor basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area (seats 6). Utility. Boot room. Sitting room with electric stove. Hall with dining area (seats 8).
- Eco biomass central heating with electric stove
- Electric range cooker with oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, 3 x TVs with Freeview, DVD, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair
- Off road parking for 4 cars
- Extensive lawned garden and patio with furniture, BBQ and wooden climbing apparatus
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 3 miles
- Note: Sloping ceilings in second floor bedrooms
- Note: Due to streams in farmland, children to be supervised at all times
- Note: The garage is used by the owner for storage and is not available for guests use
- Note: Max 9 people, plus 1 infant. Please note: This property has feather pillows and bedding
- Note: Property can sleep up to 10 - Please call to discuss requirements. Note: Cycle storage available. Note: Tennis Court on site, please bring own equipment
- Note: This property is not suitable for people with mobility issues
Note: Max. 10 people, plus 1 infant.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
ROBIN HOOD’S BAY
Whitby 6 miles; Scarborough 17 miles.
The North York Moors National Park covers 554 square miles, with landscape ranging from heather-clad moorland and deep secluded dales, to the cliffs and coves of the magnificent coastline making it a haven for walkers.
The pretty village of Robin Hood's Bay has narrow cobbled streets and quaint cottages, as well as lovely tea rooms. Beaches and cliff-top walks can be found within this part of the Moors, and both Scarborough and Whitby have many attractions and something for everyone. A delightful place to stay.