- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
The Wheelhouse is a stunning property on the edge of the North York Moors National Park in Liverton.
The property is home to three bedrooms, including two doubles and a ground-floor twin, sleeping a total of six guests.
The cottage is also home to a kitchen/diner and a sitting room with a woodburning stove.
Outside there is an enclosed rear patio area with garden furniture and barbecue and use of the owner's orchard and lawned area to front of house.
There is also ample off-road parking.
The Wheelhouse makes a wonderful base for a holiday with friends or family in this fabulous area of North Yorkshire.
Three bedrooms: 2 x double, 1 x ground-floor twin. Ground-floor bathroom with corner bath, shower over, basin and WC. Shower room with walk-in shower, basin and WC. Kitchen/diner. Sitting room with woodburning stove
- Oil-fired central heating and woodburning stove
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, video, 2 x stereo/CD
- Fuel, power and logs for woodburning stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen inc. in rent, towels not included
- Enclosed rear patio area with garden furniture and barbecue
- Use of owner's orchard and lawned area to front of house
- Ample off-road parking
- One well-behaved dog welcome - this is a working farm and dogs must be under strict control
- Stabling and grazing available for horses (by arrangement)
- Shop 3 miles, pub 1.4 miles
- Note: Ramp access - suitable for accompanied disabled
- Note: There is limited roof space in the open gallery area over the sitting room, please take care
This property offers the following short breaks:
About the location
Whitby 14.3 miles; Middlesbrough 20 miles; Scarborough 33.5 miles
The North York Moors National Park covers 554 square miles, with landscape ranging from heather-clad moorland and deep secluded dales, to the cliffs and coves of the magnificent coastline making it a haven for walkers.
Liverton is a lovely farming village resting on the border of the North York Moors National Park in the borough of Redcar and Cleveland. There is both a Post Office with shop and a welcoming, traditional inn in the village, while the nearby seaside town of Saltburn-on-the-Sea offers a wider selection of amenities as well as attractions such as a beach, pier, watersports, gardens and much more. In reach of Middlesbrough, Whitby and plenty more, Liverton is sure to be a fun-filled base for an escape to Yorkshire.