- Open fire
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
The New Chapel is a former Methodist chapel located in the small village of Great Hatfield, 4 miles from the seaside town of Hornsea in Yorkshire.
The cottage sleeps up to four people in two bedrooms - one double with en-suite wet room and one twin (zip-link, can be king-size double on request) with en-suite wet room.
There is also a ground floor cloakroom with basin and WC, while the open plan living area includes a fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburning stove and double sofa bed.
The seaside delights of Hornsea are a short drive away while even historic York is easily accessible by car.
The New Chapel makes a great base for a break in Yorkshire.
Two bedrooms: 1 x double with en-suite wet room with shower, basin and WC, 1 x twin (zip-link, can be king-size double on request) with en-suite wet room with shower, basin and WC. Ground floor basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with sofa bed and woodburning stove.
- Eco underfloor heating on ground floor powered by woodburning stove and thermal store with solar panels and portable electric radiators
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, 3 x TVs with Freeview, DVD, CD, radio, iPod dock, WiFi
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburning stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair on request
- Roadside parking in front of cottage
- Bike storage
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 5 mins walk
- Beach 3 miles
- Note: Check in time 4pm
- Note: Weekly adult bike hire available on first come, first served basis
- Please contact the owner for more details
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Bridlington 15 miles.
The North York Moors National Park covers 554 square miles, with landscape ranging from heather-clad moorland and deep secluded dales, to the cliffs and coves of the magnificent coastline making it a haven for walkers.
The seaside town of Hornsea lies on the east coast of Yorkshire with sandy beaches, a promenade, small shops, pubs and cafes. Within easy reach are the Yorkshire Wolds, North York Moors and east coast resorts.