- Open fire
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
The Old Chapel is a conversion of a former Methodist chapel, situated in the quiet village of Great Hatfield, 4 miles from the seaside town of Hornsea.
The cottage sleeps two people in one king-size double bedroom (zip-link, can be twin with 2'6'' beds on request) with en-suite bathroom.
There is also a ground floor wet room with shower, basin and WC.
An open plan living area provides a fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburning stove and double sofa bed.
With the seaside resort of Hornsea a short drive away and the Yorkshire Wolds and North York Moors within easy reach, The Old Chapel makes a great holiday base for a couple.
One king-size double bedroom (zip-link, can be twin with 2'6'' beds on request) with en-suite bath, shower over, basin and WC. Ground floor wet room with shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with sofa bed and woodburning stove.
- Eco underfloor heating on ground floor powered by woodburning stove and thermal store with solar panels and portable electric radiators
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, 2 x TVs with Freeview, DVD, CD, radio, iPod dock, WiFi
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburning stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair on request
- Roadside parking in front of cottage
- Bike storage
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 5 mins walk
- Beach 3 miles
- Note: Check-in time 4pm
- Note: Weekly adult bike hire available on first come, first served basis
- Please contact the owner for more details
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Bridlington 15 miles.
The North York Moors National Park covers 554 square miles, with landscape ranging from heather-clad moorland and deep secluded dales, to the cliffs and coves of the magnificent coastline making it a haven for walkers.
The seaside town of Hornsea lies on the east coast of Yorkshire with sandy beaches, a promenade, small shops, pubs and cafes. Within easy reach are the Yorkshire Wolds, North York Moors and east coast resorts.