- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Pear Tree Cottage is a pretty end-terrace cottage set next to the owner's home in the sleepy village of Great Ouseburn in North Yorkshire.
With three bedrooms including two doubles and one single, this cottage can sleep five people.
There is also a bathroom, a kitchen with dining area and a sitting room with a woodburner.
Outside is off road parking for one car plus a small front patio garden with furniture.
Pear Tree Cottage is a wonderful base for touring this area, with York and Harrogate just fifteen miles away.
Three bedrooms: 2 x double, 1 x single. Bathroom with bath, separate shower, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with woodburner.
- Electric panel heaters with woodburner
- Electric range oven, ceramic hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, WiFi, selection of books and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 1 car
- Small front patio garden with furniture
- Sorry, no smoking
- One well-behaved pet welcome
- Pub 1.5 miles, shop 5 mins walk.
About the location
Boroughbridge 5 miles; York 15 miles; Harrogate 15 miles.
The North York Moors National Park covers 554 square miles, with landscape ranging from heather-clad moorland and deep secluded dales, to the cliffs and coves of the magnificent coastline making it a haven for walkers.
The pretty village of Great Ouseburn lies between Harrogate and York. Surrounded by rural farmland in the Vale of York, Great Ouseburn is a sleepy little village, which is served by a traditional local inn and a village shop, and is perfectly placed for exploring both Yorkshire’s beautiful Moors and Dales.