- Hot tub
- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Games Room
- Broadband / WiFi
Willows Garth House is a wonderful Grade II listed barn conversion near Northallerton.
With six bedrooms, five with en-suites, it sleeps twelve people comfortably.
There is also a ground floor shower room with a shower, basin and WC, a kitchen with breakfast area, utility room, dining room and a sitting room with open fire.
Outside there are spacious gardens are use of a large field with summerhouse and BBQ, and well as ample off road parking.
Willows Garth House makes a wonderful base for a large family get-together.
Over three floors. Six bedrooms: 2 x king-size double with en-suite bath, shower over, basin and WC, 1 x king-size double (zip/link, can be twin on request) with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x double with en-suite bath, shower over, basin and WC, 1 x twin with basin, 1 x second floor twin with en-suite shower, basin and WC. Ground floor shower room with shower, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with open fire. Games room with table football and table tennis.
- Biomass central heating with open fire
- Electric AGA, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, 2 x dishwashers, TV with Freeview, DVD, radio, iPod dock, Xbox 360, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for fire inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cots and highchairs on request
- Ample off road parking
- Lawned garden to front and side, rear courtyard with hot tub and furniture, secluded lawned area with pond and summerhouse, furniture and BBQ
- Stabling for one horse available by prior arrangement with owner
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 2 miles, pub 1 mile
- Note: The double bedroom is accessed via spiral staircase
- Note: Check-in time is 4pm
- This property accepts 12 people including infants
- Please Note - Due to the new Government legislation the price of this property has been reduced to accommodate smaller groups in line with the Rule of 6 regulations, as such, only three of the bedrooms will be available to guests From 1st Feb 2021, the good housekeeping bond for this cottage is £500
Note: This owner cannot accept bookings taken within 48 hours of arrival.
Note: Under no circumstances can the occupancy of the property be exceeded.
This property accepts 12 people including infants
Note: This property has a refundable Good Housekeeping bond of £500.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Thirsk 9 miles.
The North York Moors National Park covers 554 square miles, with landscape ranging from heather-clad moorland and deep secluded dales, to the cliffs and coves of the magnificent coastline making it a haven for walkers.
The market town of Northallerton in North Yorkshire is set in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, on the edge of the Vale of York. The town has two weekly markets and a number of independent and national shops, including a butcher's, bakers and greengrocers.