- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Broadband / WiFi
Bousdale Cottage is a lovely, single-storey cottage, situated next to the owner's home, surrounded by farmland and just two miles from Guisborough, in the North York Moors National Park.
With two bedrooms, a double and a twin, it sleeps four.
There is also a bathroom with a bath, a kitchen and a sitting room with open fire and dining area, and doors to the garden from the entrance hall.
Outside, there is a rear enclosed courtyard with furniture and a barbecue, a front, lawned garden with furniture and there is also off road parking.
Bousdale Cottage is a great base for exploring this wonderfully diverse area.
Note - Christmas booking will be accepted from Friday 21st December 2018 for 7 nights. Please contact our Reservations team on 01244345700.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Kitchen. Sitting room with open fire and dining area.
- Oil central heating with open fire
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, dishwasher, TV with FreeSat, Blu-ray DVD, WiFi, selection of books and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for fire inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Enclosed courtyard garden with furniture and BBQ
- Front, lawned garden with furniture and pond
- Three well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 2 miles
- Note: Access to property is down a 0.5 mile farm track
- Note: The wildlife pond in the front garden is unfenced, children and pets to be supervised at all times. Note - Christmas booking will be accepted from Friday 21st December 2018 for 7 nights
- Please contact our Reservations team on 01244345700.
About the location
Saltburn-by-the-Sea 6 miles; Staithes 13 miles; Whitby 21 miles.
The North York Moors National Park covers 554 square miles, with landscape ranging from heather-clad moorland and deep secluded dales, to the cliffs and coves of the magnificent coastline making it a haven for walkers.
Guisborough is a small market town in the North York Moors National Park. Standing in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, its boasts famous ruins of the beautiful Guisborough Priory.