- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Maw's Cottage is a semi-detached cottage situated in a peaceful, rural setting close to the small village of Harwood Dale in North Yorkshire.
The cottage offers accommodation for four people in one double bedroom and one twin, plus a family bathroom.
There is also a landing with sitting area and double sofa bed.
Downstairs there is a fitted kitchen with dining area and a sitting room with open fire.
Outside the cottage, guests have shared access to a rear lawned garden with orchard, cottage garden and woodland area.
There is also off road parking for two cars.
Maw's Cottage is ideal for a cottage holiday for a family looking to explore this beautiful part of North Yorkshire.
Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin. Ground floor bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen with dining area. Utility. Sitting room with open fire. Landing with sitting area and double sofa bed (occasional use only).
- Oil central heating with open fire in sitting room
- Electric AGA, electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, 2 x TVs with Freeview, DVD, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for open fire inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair on request
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Shared lawned garden to rear with orchard, cottage garden and woodland area
- Well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 4 miles, pub 1.5 miles
- Note: There is an unfenced raised pond at this property
- Steep winding cottage stairs at the property.
Steep winding cottage stairs at the property
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Robin Hood's Bay 10 miles; Whitby 13 miles; Scarborough 8 miles.
The North York Moors National Park covers 554 square miles, with landscape ranging from heather-clad moorland and deep secluded dales, to the cliffs and coves of the magnificent coastline making it a haven for walkers.
The village of Harwood Dale is located in the North York Moors National Park, within easy reach of Robin Hood's Bay and the ancient fishing port of Whitby. Wonderful walking can be enjoyed in the lovely surrounding countryside.