- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
Hanging Hill Farm Cottage is a wonderful detached cottage nestled in Kennythorpe, near Malton, North Yorkshire.
Hosting one double bedroom, sleeping two guests and a family shower room and cloakroom.
It has an open-plan kitchen/diner, and a sitting room with a woodburning stove.
Outside has a patio area with furniture, as well as off-road parking.
Hanging Hill Farm Cottage is a wonderful choice for a romantic break to this lovely rural part of North Yorkshire.
One double bedroom. Ground-floor shower room with shower, basin and WC. Kitchen/diner. Sitting room with woodburning stove
- Gas central heating with woodburning stove
- Electric oven, ceramic hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, TV, DVD player, CD player, radio, selection of books and games
- Fuel, power and starter pack for stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off-road parking for 1 car
- Patio area with furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 3.9 miles and pub 0.9 miles
- Note: Adults only, no children.
Note: Adults only, no children.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
York 18 miles; Scarborough 24 miles.
The North York Moors National Park covers 554 square miles, with landscape ranging from heather-clad moorland and deep secluded dales, to the cliffs and coves of the magnificent coastline making it a haven for walkers.
Malton is a market town and civil parish resting in North Yorkshire, England. Close to the beautiful Howardian Hills AONB for a plethora of countryside attractions, walking and cycling routes. There are plenty of historic places to visit within driving distance, including the nearby thriving city of York, home to a whole host of popular attractions.