- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Just a few minutes walk from the centre of the pretty market town of Helmsley is this charming property - a superb, semi-detached house in a quiet position.
This lovely property has been lovingly restored and tastefully furnished to provide an extremely comfortable home-from-home.
There is also a lovely sitting room with cosy open fire as well as a conservatory opening onto a pretty garden â€“ the perfect place to relax on a warm summer's evening.
The local community provides a wide range of amenities including numerous riverside walks, traditional tea rooms and former coaching inns, as well as the market square andlanes.
Four bedrooms: 1 x ground floor double, 1 x king-size double with en-suite shower, basin, WC, 1 x twin with 2 additional pull-out beds, 1 x adult bunk with single chair bed. Ground floor shower room with shower, basin, WC. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin, WC. Fitted kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with open fire. Conservatory. Utility.
- Gas central heating with underfloor heating in kitchen, bathrooms & conservatory and open fire
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, video, DVD, radio/CD, WiFi, selection of DVDs and videos
- Fuel, power & starter pack for fire inc. in rent
- Bed linen & towels inc. in rent
- Stairgate & highchair
- Off road parking for 1 car, additional roadside parking outside property
- Enclosed lawned garden & patio with furniture & BBQ
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome, £10 pppw
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shops & pubs 2 mins walk
- Note: Any new bookings after the 26th May the property will have an max occupancy of 6
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Kirkbymoorside 6 miles; Thirsk 14 miles; Pickering 13 miles; York 26 miles.
The North York Moors National Park covers 554 square miles, with landscape ranging from heather-clad moorland and deep secluded dales, to the cliffs and coves of the magnificent coastline making it a haven for walkers.
On the southern edge of the North York Moors National Park is the prestigious market town of Helmsley. Lying in a sheltered corner of Upper Ryedale, this lovely settlement boasts a spacious market square surrounded by houses, hotels and shops as well as a 12th Century castle. English Heritage's Rievaulx Abbey is close by too and there is a multitude of excellent walks in the near vicinity, the most well known of these - the Cleveland Way â€“ starting in the village itself. The region's capital of York is less than an hour's drive to the south, whilst Scarborough and the east coast just over an hour. The famous steam railway line at Pickering is just a thirty minute drive away.