- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
The Old Lifeboat House is a conversion of a lifeboat house in the seaside town of Hornsea, near Bridlington.
This detached, upside down cottage sleeps six people in three ground floor bedrooms, consisting of one double with en-suite shower room and two twins, as well as a ground floor bathroom.
The cottage also has a first floor open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with electric fire.
Outside is off road parking for two cars and a small, enclosed rear patio with furniture and barbecue.
The Old Lifeboat House is a wonderful place to stay and explore Hornsea Mere, stately homes and further afield the North York Moors National Park.
Upside down accommodation. Three ground floor bedrooms: 1 x double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 2 x twin. Ground floor bathroom with bath, hand-held shower, basin and WC. Ground floor basin and WC. First floor open plan living area with fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting area with electric fire. Ground floor utility.
- Gas central heating with electric fire in sitting area
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, 2 x TVs with Freeview, DVD, WiFi, selection of books, DVDs and games
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Bike storage
- Small, enclosed rear patio with furniture and BBQ
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 5 mins walk
- Beach 2 mins walk
- Note: Access to the off road parking is via a narrow passageway at the rear of the property, please take care.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Bridlington 15 miles.
The North York Moors National Park covers 554 square miles, with landscape ranging from heather-clad moorland and deep secluded dales, to the cliffs and coves of the magnificent coastline making it a haven for walkers.
Hornsea is a seaside resort, which lies on the east coast, 15 miles south of Bridlington. This town boasts a wide, safe sandy beaches, a promenade with well kept gardens and a number of shops, pubs and cafes. Close by is Hornsea Mere, the largest natural lake in Yorkshire offering sailing, fishing and boat trips.