- Swimming pool
- Off road parking
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Games Room
- Broadband / WiFi
Puffins Perch is a lovely cottage located in the village of Filey, North Yorkshire.
Hosting one king-size bedroom, and a bathroom, this property can sleep up to two people.
Inside you will also find an open-plan sitting, kitchen and dining area.
To the outside is off-road parking.
Resting in a traditional seaside resort, set bedside the magnificent Filey Bay, this is a delightful retreat suited for couples, in a vibrant, yet peaceful part of England.
All first floor. One bedroom: 1 x king-size. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Open-plan sitting, kitchen and dining area.
- Central heating
- Electric oven and ceramic hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher, TV's with Freeview, Blu-ray player, DVD, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent - Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off-road parking
- Sorry, no smoking
- One well behaved dog welcome
- Shop and pub onsite within 3 minute walk
- Beach 15 min walk
- Use of communal heated indoor swimming pool, sauna and steam room inc. in the rental price
- Additional facilities and activities, including the gym, archery, tennis and cycle hire are available at additional cost, payable on-site
- Note: Sorry, no children allowed at property.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Scarborough 7.5 miles; Bridlington 11 miles.
From heather-clad moors and limestone scars, to market towns and the steady pace of country life - the sublime Dales await you! Where else in Britain is it as satisfying to sit and do nothing as it is to explore the numerous pursuits on offer?
A fishing town on the North East Coast, Filey has enjoyed a reputation of being a resort since Victorian times, set beside the magnificent Filey Bay, a long stretch of beautiful sand, with Filey Brigg and its shallow rockpools to the north. The town itself seems almost caught in a time warp, retaining much of its character with individual shops, narrow paths and ginnels. There is a small cobble landing, a slipway where local fishermen keep their boats, plus delightful beach chalets that can be hired through the summer months.