- Swimming pool
- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Meadow View is a stylish mews cottage on the popular development of The Bay near Filey.The cottage has a double and a twin and a family bathroom upstairs, while on the ground floor is an open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
Outside is off road parking for one car, and shared communal grounds including picnic areas, two lakes and BBQs.
There is shared use of the familities including heated indoor swimming pool, sauna, gym, tennis courts, bike hire and more, making Meadow View an ideal base for a year-round family break.
Two bedrooms with TV: 1 x double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Ground floor basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
- Gas central heating
- Electric oven gas hob, microwave, fridge, dishwasher, washer/dryer, 3 x TVs with Freeview, DVD, radio, iPod dock, Wii, WiFi, selection of games
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Communal lawned grounds with lakes, picnic areas and BBQs
- Communal leisure facilities including free use of large indoor swimming pool, children's pool, sauna and steam room
- Charge for gym, beauty treatments, tennis, putting green, snorkelling, sea scooters, fishing, bike hire etc
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop/cafe, pub and pharmacy 5 mins walk
- Beach 10 mins walk. Note: Between the dates of 4th November to 16th December the leisure centre will be under renovation with no access to the pool, sauna and steam room
- The gymnasium will still be accessible. However, there will be access to the Flower of May campsite swimming pool Monday to Friday
- Access is complimentary with the Bay leisure pass.
Note: Between the dates of 4th November to 16th December the leisure centre will be under renovation with no access to the pool, sauna and steam room. The gymnasium will still be accessible.
However, there will be access to the Flower of May campsite swimming pool Monday to Friday. Access is complimentary with the Bay leisure pass.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Scarborough 7.5 miles; Bridlington 11 miles.
The North York Moors National Park covers 554 square miles, with landscape ranging from heather-clad moorland and deep secluded dales, to the cliffs and coves of the magnificent coastline making it a haven for walkers.
The Bay near Filey is an attractive modern development with an indoor swimming pool, Jacuzzi, sauna and gym. Other facilities include tennis courts, fishing and a putting green. A coffee shop and pub serving food offer refreshment, and for family fun, the sandy beach is on the doorstep. The Bay makes a great holiday base.