- Swimming pool
- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
Perriwinkle is a welcoming ground floor apartment in a modern development just a few minutes' walk from the sandy beach, 3 miles from Filey in North Yorkshire.
There is a double bedroom with en-suite shower room, a room with adult bunks and a family bathroom.
The open plan living area has a galley kitchen, dining area and a sitting area.
Outside, there is off road parking for one car, and guests have shared use of the communal grounds including picnic and BBQ areas, tennis courts, swimming pool, steam room and sauna.
The beach is just 3 minutes' walk from Perriwinkle, and with the Yorkshire Wolds, Scarborough, Filey and Flamborough all within easy reach, this makes a wonderful year-round holiday base.
All ground floor.
Two bedrooms: 1 x double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x adult bunks. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Open plan living area with fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
- Electric central heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washer/dryer, TV with Freeview, DVD, radio
- All fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Use of communal sauna, steam room, gym and indoor heated swimming pool
- Off road parking for one car
- Communal, lawned grounds with picnic and BBQ areas
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop, pub and beach 3 mins walk. Note: Between the dates of 4th November to 16th December the leisure centre will be under renovation with no access to the pool, sauna and steam room
- The gymnasium will still be accessible. However, there will be access to the Flower of May campsite swimming pool Monday to Friday
- Access is complimentary with the Bay leisure pass.
Note: Between the dates of 4th November to 16th December the leisure centre will be under renovation with no access to the pool, sauna and steam room. The gymnasium will still be accessible.
However, there will be access to the Flower of May campsite swimming pool Monday to Friday. Access is complimentary with the Bay leisure pass.
About the location
Scarborough 7.5 miles; Bridlington 11 miles.
The North York Moors National Park covers 554 square miles, with landscape ranging from heather-clad moorland and deep secluded dales, to the cliffs and coves of the magnificent coastline making it a haven for walkers.
The Bay near Filey is an attractive modern development with an indoor swimming pool, Jacuzzi, sauna and gym. Other facilities include tennis courts, fishing and a putting green. A coffee shop and pub serving food offer refreshment, and for family fun, the sandy beach is on the doorstep. The Bay makes a great holiday base.