- Swimming pool
- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Redcoat Cottage is an end-terrace cottage on holiday development The Bay, and sleeps four people in two bedrooms.
There is a double and twin bedroom, as well as a family bathroom on the first floor.
On the ground floor is open plan accommodation as well as a cloakroom.
There are on-site activities including a heated indoor swimming pool, sauna, steam room and gym, while archery lessons, tennis and fencing are also available.
With a private patio and access to the shared grounds, Redcoat Cottage is great for a family holiday.
Two bedrooms with TV: 1 x double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Ground floor basin and WC. Open plan living area with fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting area with French doors to the patio.
- Gas central heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washer/dryer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, wifi DVD, CD, radio, selection of books, games and DVDs
- All fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Use of communal sauna, steam room, gym and indoor heated swimming pool
- Travel cot and highchair available
- Off road parking in shared bays around the corner
- Small private patio with furniture, use of extensive communal grounds and BBQ
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- On-site shop/pharmacy, coffee/pizza cafe and pub 2 mins walk (coffee/pizza cafe subject to seasonal opening times)
- Beach 15 mins walk
- Note: Use of the indoor heated swimming pool, children's pool, gym, sauna and steam room are included in the rental price
- Additional facilities and activities are available at additional cost, payable on site. Please note: Sauna, Steam and Swimming Pool will be temporarily closed from 4th November until 16th December 2019. There is an alternative pool off site at Flower May open Tuesday - Friday only.
Please note: Sauna, Steam and Swimming Pool will be temporarily closed from 4th November until 16th December 2019.
There is an alternative pool off site at Flower May open Tuesday - Friday only.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Scarborough 7.5 miles; Bridlington 11 miles.
The North York Moors National Park covers 554 square miles, with landscape ranging from heather-clad moorland and deep secluded dales, to the cliffs and coves of the magnificent coastline making it a haven for walkers.
The Bay near Filey is an attractive modern development with anindoor swimming pool, Jacuzzi, sauna and gym. Other facilities include tennis courts, fishing and a putting green. A coffee shop and pub serving food offer refreshment, and for family fun, the sandy beach is on the doorstep. The Bay makes a great holiday base.