- Swimming pool
- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Seascape is an attractive, end-terrace cottage situated on a holiday village near Filey.
The cottage can sleep four people in two bedrooms, which are made up of a king-size double and a twin as well as family bathroom.
The remainder of the cottage is made up of an open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area as well as a ground floor cloakroom.
Outside there's a patio with furniture and extensive communal grounds, plus off road parking in shared bays and a number of on-site facilities and attractions.
Just a short walk from the beach, Seascape is an excellent base for families.
Two bedrooms: 1 x king-size double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Ground floor basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
- Gas central heating
- Electric oven, ceramic hob, fridge, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair
- Off road parking for 1 car
- Patio with furniture, plus use of extensive communal grounds, lakes and picnic tables
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- On-site pharmacy, coffee/pizza cafe and pub 2 mins walk
- Beach 20 mins walk down a partially steep path at the end near beach
- Note: Use of communal heated indoor swimming pool, children's pool, sauna and steam room inc. in the rental price
- Additional facilities and activities, including the gym, archery, tennis and cycle hire are available at additional cost, payable on site
- Note: Lakes on site, children to be supervised at all times
- Note: local area may not be suitable for people with limited mobility
Note: This property has a Good Housekeeping bond of £100.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Scarborough 7.5 miles; Bridlington 11 miles.
The North York Moors National Park covers 554 square miles, with landscape ranging from heather-clad moorland and deep secluded dales, to the cliffs and coves of the magnificent coastline making it a haven for walkers.
Filey is a traditional English seaside resort with a friendly atmosphere, offering a restful holiday. Filey is set beside the magnificent Filey Bay, a long stretch of beautiful sand, with Filey Brigg and its shallow rockpools to the north. The town itself retains much of its character with individual shops, narrow paths and ginnels.