- Swimming pool
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Sunrise is an apartment situated in the modern The Bay holiday village, near to Filey in North Yorkshire.
The apartment sleeps three people and has one double bedroom, a family bathroom and an open plan living area consisting of a fitted kitchen, a dining area and a sitting area with sofabed.
This apartment also offers fantastic on-site facilities for guests to use including a gym and a swimming pool.
Situated near Filey, Sunrise is the perfect apartment for a couple looking to explore the stunning North Yorkshire area.
All first floor. One double bedroom with Juliet balcony. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Open plan living accommodation with fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting area with sofa bed.
- Gas central heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washer/dryer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, WiFi, DVD, radio
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair
- Roadside parking opposite apartment
- Extensive lawned communal grounds with BBQs and picnic areas
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop, pub and cafe 1 min walk, beach 15 mins walk
- Note: Use of the indoor heated swimming pool, children's pool, sauna and steam room is included in the rental price
- The gym and additional facilities and activities are available at additional cost, payable on-site.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Scarborough 7.5 miles; Bridlington 11 miles.
The North York Moors National Park covers 554 square miles, with landscape ranging from heather-clad moorland and deep secluded dales, to the cliffs and coves of the magnificent coastline making it a haven for walkers.
Filey is a seaside resort on the North East Coast. Filey has been a seaside resort since Victorian times and is set on Filey Bay, a long stretch of sand with its shallow rock pools.